Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Nerdiest Day Ever.

NERD.

Shalom saved my life today. At 0713h in the morning, I was running around asking for a school skirt with the appropriate length for morning assembly. Then I saw Shalom coming down the stairs and shouted for her. Well, so I had an unaltered size 26 skirt this morning for assembly and boy was it LONG. And I really meant long. It looked like some flowery skirt without tightening or shortening. Obviously I looked like a retard. Not as though I don't look retarded enough already. So Mrs Loy didn't say anything about my cool skirt. I guess I've passed the spotcheck. FINALLY. Fai, Tasha and Sam didn't look any better! HAHA. At least I had people to suffer with me. Wasn't really humiliated. It was actually quite funny and I don't mind wearing that flowery skirt for morning assembly for fun sake. :D

After school, I was made to wait for Jkok! *GLARES AT HER WITH MY TEETHY SMILE* [According to Ms Lavina, it's known as either an action or dramatic irony!] HAHA. Missed SIX TRAINS! Hehs! but of course she's forgiven! :D

Piano lesson was okay too. Cancelled it for three weeks in a row and naturally given my character, I didn't practised either. One hour passed by really fast and soon, I was in my Mom's room doing my English assignment. AHH! SERENE NG HATES ME. Haha. Whatever. *glances at Jkok* Apparently, she idolises Mrs Ng. Heh. I shall TRY to like her man. Anyhows, I've done the scanning already! Thank me! :D


Training tomorrow. I may be leaving earlier cause Mom wants me to visit one of our old neighbours. HER HOUSE IS SUCH A ROCK. Ohmann. I don't mind swapping my house with her. Thats IF she wants my house anyway.

Ahh. Just received an sms from Xinya. Sad information ):

I WANNA LISTEN TO OBSESSION! haven't taken my bath because of that song. I'm like scared it'll play when I'm bathing! And I have been waiting for 2hours and 35minutes!!!! Not counting the seconds. Hmmmm!

Janine.

4/05/2005 10:53:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com